Hands-On Stem Cell Therapies and Biologics Workshops
UPCOMING REGENERATIVE MEDICINE COURSES & WORKSHOPS
INTRODUCTION & OVERVIEW: FUNCTIONAL REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
- Current Landscape of Functional Regenerative Medicine
- Diagnostic Testing / Biomarker Analysis / Genetic Testing / Skin Scratch / Heavy Metal Detox
- Stem Cell Therapies in Regenerative Medicine
- IV Therapies for Regenerative Medicine
- Systemic Personalized Compounding Pharmacy
- How-to Implement New Applications in Your Practice
- How-to Set-up Billing Structures
- Patient Selection/Recruitment/Retention
- Business Tools Used to Eliminate Lawsuits, Increase Savings, Protect Your License
- Additional Topics of Discussion Throughout the 2-Day Course Include:
- Anti-Aging: Gut Microbiome, Immunomodulation, Allergy Testing, Peptides, Nutraceuticals, Telomere Analysis, Peptides, Mitochondrial Function, Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN), Mind Body MedicineNeuro: Brain/Mental Health, Neurotransmitter Analysis, Neuro Feedback, Amino Acid through Transition, Brain Wave Optimization, Probiotic/Gut Microbiome, Leaky Gut, Serotonin
- General Health: Mental Detox, Allergies, Stress/Anxiety, Diabetes, Diet, Body Detox, Sleep Hygiene
- Aesthetics: Sexual Rejuvenation, Stem Cell Hair Loss, Hormone Therapy, Vaginal TheriVA, PRP, Laser, Filler, Facials, Peels, Micro Needling, Anti-Aging Topical Melatonin, Compounding Cream – Live Patient Demonstrations
DEDICATED ULTRASOUND TRAINING: HANDS-ON IMAGE GUIDED TECHNIQUES & APPLICATIONS
- Friday Afternoon: $799.00
- Fundamentals of ultrasonography
- Structural and anatomical identification
- Upper and lower extremities
- Needle placement techniques
HANDS-ON STEM CELL THERAPIES AND BIOLOGICS FOR THE CLINICAL APPLICATION OF PAIN MANAGEMENT AND MUSCULOSKELETAL MEDICINE: SCOTTSDALE
This two-day course allows the participants to experience a comprehensive and intensive learning opportunity focusing on regenerative medicine techniques and their clinical applications in Interventional Pain Management and Musculoskeletal Medicine.
Accreditation Statement – In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco and Boston Biolife. Amedco is jointly accredited by the American Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
PHYSICIAN REGISTRATION: SYMPOSIUM WITH HANDS-ON: $2,250.00 (until 4/20/2018 after $2,599.00)
- Includes (1) complimentary badge for an office administrator / manager
- General Session: Saturday – May 5, 2018
- Hands-On Training: Sunday – May 6, 2018
SYMPOSIUM ONLY, NO HANDS-ON: $1,225.00
- General Session: Saturday ONLY – May 5, 2018
BOSTON BIOLIFE IS DEDICATED TO HELPING MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS THROUGH TRAINING PROGRAMS IN REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Boston BioLife workshops are highly interactive accredited hands-on training and education forums covering the latest scientific findings and medical applications in regenerative medicine. These courses are taught by leading industry scientists, healthcare providers, and technology providers in a variety of techniques and medical fields.
Boston BioLife combines a foundation of training with didactic presentations complete with research, protocols and outcomes. Our courses combine interactive hands-on, small group discussions, and direct faculty interaction with the ultimate goal of providing an opportunity for the exchange of new scientific principles and their applications in regenerative medicine.
For Healthcare Professionals and Scientists Interested in Learning Regenerative Medicine
Boston BioLife is an organization that provides cutting edge workshops that specialize in educational programs in the life sciences technologies for healthcare professionals and scientists interested in learning regenerative medicine.
Our mission is to offer a “boutique style” forum, in which, we facilitate the understanding of emerging life sciences technologies by scientists and healthcare providers in a position to make an impact in people’s lives. Boston BioLife is proud to introduce companies and innovations that may not otherwise be recognized, provide scientific studies, and background information that ensures validation.
Boston BioLife’s Primary Focus is Translating Science into Medicine
- Bringing the Healthcare Professional and the Scientist together
- Creating a forum for the exchange of ideas
- Educating the medical community of the recent medical advancements in Life Sciences
- Facilitating an informative environment with innovative medical techniques with the hope that it will ultimately enhance patient care and outcomes