INTRODUCTION & OVERVIEW: FUNCTIONAL REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
AMA PRA Category 1 Statement: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Foundation for Care Management (FCM) and Boston Biolife. The Foundation for Care Management is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. FCM designates this educational activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity. The ACCME defines a “Commercial Interest” as any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.
Nursing Statement: The Foundation for Care Management is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Western Multi-State Division (WMSD), Approver of Continuing Nursing Education an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 15 Nursing contact hour(s).
- Current Landscape of Functional Regenerative Medicine
- Diagnostic Testing / Biomarker Analysis / Genetic Testing / Skin Scratch
- Stem Cell Therapies in Regenerative Medicine
- Nitro Medicine
- Systemic Personalized Compounding Pharmacy
- How-to Implement New Applications in Your Practice
- How-to Set-up Billing Structures
- Patient Selection/Recruitment/Retention
- Business Tools Used to Eliminate Lawsuits, Increase Savings, Protect Your License
- Additional Topics of Discussion Throughout the 2-Day Course Include:
- Anti-Aging: Gut Microbiome, Immunomodulation, Allergy Testing, Nutraceuticals, Telomere Analysis, Peptides, Mitochondrial Function, Mind Body Medicine
- Neuro: Brain/Mental Health, Neurotransmitter Analysis, Neuro Feedback, Brain Wave Optimization, Probiotic/Gut Microbiome, Leaky Gut, Serotonin
- General Health: Mental Detox, Allergies, Diet, Body Detox, Sleep Hygiene
- Aesthetics: Sexual Rejuvenation, Stem Cell Hair Loss, Hormone Therapy, PRP, Laser, Filler, Facials, Peels, Micro Needling, Anti-Aging, Compounding Cream – Live Patient Demonstrations
DEDICATED ULTRASOUND TRAINING: HANDS-ON IMAGE GUIDED TECHNIQUES & APPLICATIONS
- Friday Afternoon: $799.00
- Fundamentals of ultrasonography
- Structural and anatomical identification
- Upper and lower extremities
- Needle placement techniques
HANDS-ON STEM CELL THERAPIES AND BIOLOGICS FOR THE CLINICAL APPLICATION OF PAIN MANAGEMENT AND MUSCULOSKELETAL MEDICINE: SCOTTSDALE
This two-day course allows the participants to experience a comprehensive and intensive learning opportunity focusing on regenerative medicine techniques and their clinical applications in Interventional Pain Management and Musculoskeletal Medicine.
Accreditation Statement – In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco and Boston Biolife. Amedco is jointly accredited by the American Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
PHYSICIAN REGISTRATION: SYMPOSIUM WITH HANDS-ON: $2,250.00 (until 4/20/2018 after $2,599.00)
- Includes (1) complimentary badge for an office administrator / manager
- General Session: Saturday – May 5, 2018
- Hands-On Training: Sunday – May 6, 2018
SYMPOSIUM ONLY, NO HANDS-ON: $1,225.00
- General Session: Saturday ONLY – May 5, 2018