Sponsorship is a unique position and a more personal way to connect with our attendees.
This is a very targeted audience for my consulting firm. I highly recommend this conference!
The Boston BioLife overall experience is always nice, the hotels are always nice, comfortable and have great food. The organizers are very friendly and help whenever it is needed. I will definitely recommend to anyone who is interested. I would also recommend to companies in this field.
Good interest, qualified attendees (practicing doctors), great exposure, very good course.
Boston BioLife (BBL) does a great job of creating strong vendor relations.
The course was efficient and well attended. Staff was excellent!
The most smoothly run course I have every exhibited at. Great exposure, great attendees. The staff was amazing and truly helped engage physicians with exhibitors.
The benefits of sponsoring & exhibiting at our courses:
- Reach out to a targeted audience.
- Ability to connect in a smaller more intimate setting.
- Your products and services will be seen repeatedly during our meeting.
- Your company’s logo / link posted on our website.
Boston BioLife meetings are very interactive and give exhibitors an excellent opportunity to have meaningful discussions and opportunities. Although our meetings are small (75 to 100 doctors) the intimate nature affords the opportunity to meet potential customers and key decision makers throughout the entire weekend.
- Table Top Exhibit Area
- Two Badges
- Meals & Coffee Breaks
- List of qualified leads (post-show)
- Be a sponsor to our break(s). Place your product samples or literature near buffet station. Recognition as sponsor in our agenda and electronic handouts.
- Host a cocktail party on the first night of our conference. Place banners and booth in the area of the cocktail. Recognition as a sponsor on our agenda and electronic handouts. Verbal announcement of sponsorship.
- We order and provide a lanyard with your company’s logo. The lanyard will be used at the 2-Day event – complete with name badges to all our participants. Fantastic Value!
Notebooks and Pens on Tables
- Your company’s logo will be on all pads and pens (provided by your organization) that will be placed in the main conference room. Recognition as a sponsor on our agenda and electronic handouts. Verbal announcement of sponsorship.
Fellow / Resident
- Sponsor a fellow. What better way to help a new physician learn regenerative medicine on your products and help with their education along the way. They should remember you for life for such a generous gesture.
- Sponsor your physician client. This is an excellent chance to have your client trained by world-renowned physicians and get them their required ACCME credits.