Sponsorship is a unique position and a more personal way to connect with our attendees.
Table Top Exhibit Area
- Boston BioLife meetings are very interactive and give exhibitors an excellent opportunity to have meaningful discussions and opportunities.
- Although our meetings are small (75 to 100 doctors) the intimate nature affords the opportunity to meet potential customers and key decision makers throughout the entire weekend.
- Be a sponsor to our break(s). Place your product samples or literature near buffet station. Recognition as sponsor in our agenda and electronic handouts.
- Host a cocktail party on the first night of our conference. Place banners and booth in the area of the cocktail. Recognition as a sponsor on our agenda and electronic handouts. Verbal announcement of sponsorship.
- We order and provide a lanyard with your company’s logo. The lanyard will be used at the 2-Day event – complete with name badges to all our participants. Fantastic Value!
Notebooks and Pens on Tables
- Your company’s logo will be on all pads and pens (provided by your organization) that will be placed in the main conference room. Recognition as a sponsor on our agenda and electronic handouts. Verbal announcement of sponsorship.
Fellow / Resident
- Sponsor a fellow. What better way to help a new physician learn regenerative medicine on your products and help with their education along the way. They should remember you for life for such a generous gesture.
- Sponsor your physician client. This is an excellent chance to have your client trained by world-renowned physicians and get them their required ACCME credits.